News from our Graduates: Polly Hitchcock '10

Polly Hitchcock graduated in December 2011. Here is what she has been up to:

Since graduating from Ashland 10 months ago, I have been in 3 countries and 4 states. I spent the past 9 months working for Global Assistance Partners, a non-profit working with local church leaders to bring discipleship and in-depth training to their people in both Kenya and the Ukraine. We also serve orphans and widows with humanitarian aid and support for education in Kenya. I worked as a Director of Operations, communicating with and advising in the 2 countries, evaluating on the ground work and researching finance and organization policies. 
I love to travel and love working in the church, so it was a fulfilling time. This summer I decided to go ahead and get back to school, and last week I started my MA in theology back in Ashland, at the seminary! I'm looking forward to more knowledge and growth, in order to continue to build up the body of Christ through teaching in the local church.

2 comments:

  1. I accidentally saw your post and it attracted me from the first few seconds, it was excellent, hope you have more successful posts. I like this post because it contains a lot of useful information to read, maybe everyone will like me.jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni Putur, Maddi Tassey, Cam Boyce, Gabby Trongone, and Camille Miller were relentless on defense keeping Nauset to one 2nd half goal. Kasey Molito had another brilliant game with 10 saves on 14 shots. Bonavita was absolutely brilliant on offense as she scored 5 goals and kept the ball away from Nauset for most of second half.
    kizi games 2 unblocked
    free games online 2019
    friv for school 2019

    ReplyDelete