Public Lecture on Churches and Civil Rights Movement in Cleveland

“A Disgrace to the White Race”

Bruce Klunder, White Clergy, and the Civil Rights Movement in Cleveland, Ohio

Dr. Carolyn Dupont (Eastern Kentucky University)
Schar College of Education, Ronk Lecture Hall (Room 138)
February 13, 10:50-12:05

Historian Carolyn Dupont, author of Mississippi Praying: Southern White Evangelicals and the Civil Rights Movement, 1945-1975, presents her fascinating research into the involvement of white churches in the civil rights movement in Cleveland. This story, by turn tragic and inspiring, is a forgotten part of Ohio's history.

This public lecture is offered in conjunction with Dr. Peter Slade's course REL340 Religion and the Civil Rights Movement and is made possible by a teaching and learning mini-grant awarded by Ashland University's Professional Development Committee

7 comments:

  1. When I need a piece of advice, I will find your posts and read them. To me, they are very useful. I can make use of advice to resolve my problems. Sometimes, I read articles to learn new knowledge. I hope I will add more posts. Thank you so much.
    gói cước VD300 VinaPhone, Gói cước MAXSV2 VinaPhone, 3G VinaPhone theo ngày

    ReplyDelete

  2. Reverse osmosis equipment: This is the most important equipment that determines the quality of finished water. Here under the effect of osmosis pressure (created by high pressure pump) reverse osmosis membrane removes metal ions in water and simultaneously treats up to 90% of bacteria in water. Make high purity water. The finished water quality depends on the osmotic pressure and water quality after passing through pre-treatment equipment. The RO membrane is the most effective and the highest quality when the water passes through the membrane must meet the following requirements
    gái gọi Cầu Giấy, Xuân Thủy, gai goi, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi sinh viên

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just astonished to see just how good of an article this is. I’ll apt to be again to study much more, thank you that information.
    currency-converter-free, best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible Information sharing .. I am exceptionally glad to peruse this article .. much obliged for giving us experience info.Fantastic pleasant. I value this post
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an unprecedented article, Given such a great deal of information in it, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    Ride The Bus Simulator online free game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring online game best game Tomb Runner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website.
    friv 4 school
    abcya 2 games
    friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I'm currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete